Dental Assistant or RDA needed immediately.
Looking for F/T and P/T assistants.Fun, established private practice seeking dental assistants for our beautiful patient-centered general practice. Looking for a responsible team player who is good with patient communications, chairside and back-office assisting, and a quick learner. Invisalign and iTero digital scanning experience a plus for our paperless modern office. We provide a comfortable work environment where we care for each other and our patients. Consistent work hours (M – Th 8-5 and Fri 8-1) and 401(k) retirement plan.
- Preparing exam rooms, sterilizing instruments, and ensuring necessary equipment is ready
- Taking digital and conventional impressions
- Assisting Dr. Shook during procedures by handing her instruments and anticipating needs
- Taking patient X-rays and intra-oral photos
- Processing lab work
- Customer service and communication skills to ensure patients feel comfortable during appointments
- Updating and maintaining dental records
- Cleaning and maintaining office and dental equipment