Dental emergencies in San Pedro are never planned or expected. If you have one, you need a dentist who can help you fast. Dr. Victoria Shook will make sure you and your smile are taken care of the same day you come into our office. Whether you are a current patient or a new patient, you can get same-day emergency dental appointments from Shook Dental Care.Dr. Victoria Shook on Dental Emergencies at Shook Dental Care Read Transcript
Regarding dental emergencies in my practice, it's really important that we take care of that right away for a patient. I don't want my patients to be in pain, so we get them in right away, we address it, we make them feel more comfortable. We let them know it's going to be okay. We explain to them what's going on, and what needs to be done to fix it.
In addition to speedy appointments, you’ll experience:
- A wide variety of restorative dental care to get you out of pain and repair your smile
- Lots of amenities to relax you during treatment, including neck pillows and warm towels
- Digital scanning and other technology that keeps your care as comfortable as possible
- A caring staff who puts you at ease even if you’re in pain
Call Shook Dental Care at 310-982-6333 now to save your smile and relieve your pain.
Call Us ASAP If You Have a Dental Emergency
Time is a precious commodity when you are dealing with a dental emergency. Don’t wait to find out if your situation requires urgent care. In her 20-plus years of practice, Dr. Shook has treated many common dental emergency situations, such as infected teeth. Call us ASAP for:
- Cracked Teeth – Depending on the severity of the crack, we can restore your tooth with a dental veneer or a dental crown.
- Broken Teeth – A crown is our usual method for mending a broken tooth.
- Knocked-Out Teeth – If you get to us right away, we may be able to save your tooth. If not, we’ll ensure the site is in good shape for a future tooth replacement.
- Toothaches – A toothache is often a sign of a cavity or possibly an infected tooth. We can treat most cavities with a filling or other dental restoration. For an infected tooth, Dr. Shook can perform a root canal.
Our Patients Enjoy After-Hours Emergency Care
Though we offer same-day emergency appointments to everyone who calls during business hours, all of our current patients have access to after-hours emergency dental care as well. That means that after you become an established patient at Shook Dental Care, we can take care of your urgent situation even if we are not open.
Whether you’re a new patient or a current patient, don’t hesitate to call 310-982-6333 for dental emergencies in San Pedro.