Damaged or diseased teeth make using your mouth difficult at best and nearly impossible at worst. With restorative dentistry in San Pedro, we’ll repair your teeth and get your mouth back to health.Restorative Dentistry in Shook Dental Care by Dr. Victoria Shook Read Transcript
I have a lot of restorative options in my dental practice. We do crowns, we do them in different materials. We do bridge work, we do veneers, we do cosmetic white fillings, we do inlays, we do onlays. Most of the time in my practice now, I do them in ceramic. The ceramics that we have today are very strong, durable, and aesthetic. If you have broken teeth, if you have cracked teeth, if you have missing fillings, if you have teeth that are discolored, there's a variety of treatment plans that we have to offer our patients such as crowns, inlays, onlays, fillings, white fillings, ceramic crowns, veneer work. We can take care of any problem that you have. It's what I do for a living. That's my joy. I like to fix things.
Our restorative dental care:
- Replaces missing teeth
- Repairs damage ranging from decayed teeth to broken teeth
- Restores your smile’s attractive appearance
- Gives you the ability to eat whatever you want
Our restorative dental treatments are comfortable and precise, thanks to our iTero Element digital scanner. We make impressions of your teeth with no mess or fuss!
Call 310-982-6333 today to schedule a consultation and get back to having a fully functional mouth.
We Offer a Full Range of Restorative Dental Services
Whether you have a cavity, an infected tooth, or a cracked tooth, we can repair your smile with our services:
- Tooth Fillings – Tooth decay is a common problem. Tooth fillings are an effective fix, but traditional metal fillings come with that unattractive silver look. Our composite resin fillings are matched to the exact color of your teeth.
- Root Canals – A root canal can save your damaged tooth from extraction. In most cases, Dr. Victoria Shook can take care of your procedure right here in our office. To make sure you get the best care possible to keep your smile safe, we refer complicated cases to a trusted specialist.
- Dental Crowns – Dental crowns will restore your damaged teeth to full working order. We offer full dental crowns as well as partial crowns (inlays and onlays). All our dental crowns are metal-free. We use Zirconia or e.max (lithium disilicate) crowns.
- Dental Bridges – Dental bridges can replace just one tooth or many teeth. We offer two dental bridge options to help you have a great looking and functioning smile: traditional fixed bridges, which rely on your natural teeth for support, and implant-supported bridges that are firmly attached to dental implants.
- Dental Veneers – Veneers are not only a cosmetic fix. A dental veneer can stabilize and protect chipped or mildly cracked teeth from further damage.
- Dentures – Digital dentures technology ensures you get a great fit and helps us repair or replace dentures more quickly if needed.