I have a lot of restorative options in my dental practice. We do crowns. We do them in different materials. We do bridge work, we do veneers, we do cosmetic white fillings, we do inlays, we do onlays. Most of the time in my practice now I do them in ceramic. The ceramics that we have today are very strong, durable and aesthetic. If you have broken teeth, if you have cracked teeth, if you have missing fillings, if you have teeth that are discolored, there's a variety of treatment plans that we have to offer our patients such as crowns, inlays, onlays, fillings, white fillings, ceramic crowns, veneer work. We can take care of any problem that you have. It's what I do for a living. That's my joy. I like to fix things.
Damaged or diseased teeth make using your mouth difficult at best and nearly impossible at worst. Fixing your teeth and getting your mouth back to healthy is the top priority of trusted San Pedro, CA dentist Dr. Shook and the restorative dentistry team at Shook Dental Care. We use iTero Element digital scanning to help plan all our restorative treatments with extreme precision. Call our San Pedro, CA dentist office at 310-982-6333 today to schedule your consultation and get back to having a fully functional mouth.
Restorative Dentistry Treatments at Shook Dental Care
- Tooth Fillings – Tooth decay is common damage we see from our patients. Tooth fillings are an effective fix, but traditional metal fillings come with that unattractive silver look. Shook Dental Care wants to fix your smile and have it look totally natural. Our composite resin fillings are matched to the exact color of your teeth.
- Root Canals – A root canal can save your damaged tooth from extraction. In most cases, Dr. Shook can take care of your procedure right here in our San Pedro, CA dental office. To make sure you get the best care possible to keep your smile safe, we refer complicated cases to a trusted specialist.
- Dental Crowns – Dental crowns will restore your damaged teeth to full working order. We offer full dental crowns as well as partial crowns (inlays and onlays), and all our zirconia dental crowns are metal-free.
- Dental Bridges – Dental bridges can replace just one tooth or many teeth. We offer two dental bridge options to help you have a great looking and functioning smile: traditional fixed bridges, which rely on your natural teeth for support, and implant-supported bridges that are firmly attached to dental implants.
- Dental Veneers – Veneers are not only a cosmetic fix. In the case of mildly cracked or chipped tooth, a dental veneer can stabilize and protect the tooth from further damage.
Restore Your Smile to Full Function with Our Help
Call our top San Pedro, CA dentist today at 310-982-6333 to schedule your restorative dentistry appointment. Our online form is another way to schedule an appointment at your convenience. Restorative dentistry from Shook Dental Care will give you back the ability to use your mouth in complete comfort.