Whether you need to replace one tooth, a few teeth, or all your teeth, dental implants in San Pedro will enable you to chew, speak, and smile with pride. Your smile will look, feel, and function like it did before you lost teeth!A Patient Shares About her Dental Implant at Shook Dental Care Read Transcript
Well, I was really blessed to be here. Someone told me about her, and I, from the very first day I came, I thought, "Wow, I've made a good choice." I had an implant done—painless, walked me through all the steps. My teeth just got bad. I had an infection and she fixed that up for me. I didn't take care of my teeth when I was young. The implant was, oh, it's just been a blessing. No pain, whatsoever. Now I can chew on that side. It's awesome and the crowns—she does awesome crowns.
She just wanted my smile to be better. In fact, my little granddaughter came here and I'll tell you, what she said was awesome. I asked her, I said, "Well, so did she give you a shot?" She goes, "No, she didn't give me a shot." Like I was, "She didn't give you a shot? I thought she did. She told me she did." She was, "No, she didn't." Well, she did. But it was so painless that she didn't need to think about it.
The very best of what she does and she does everything really well, she cares a lot. She'll take you if you're in trouble, if anything happens, just like that. It's hard to find people like that nowadays. She's wonderful.
Our dental implant restoration will:
- Keep Your Replacement Teeth in Place – Your implants don’t allow your new teeth to move or get out of position in any way. You can eat with confidence, smile without fear, and speak to anyone knowing that your implants are going to stay in place. You will never need adhesive to secure your teeth again.
- Prevent You From Suffering Bone Loss – Implants keep you safe from the bone loss that comes after you lose your real teeth. Don’t let your appearance suffer with the “shrunken” look that comes from a shrinking jaw; keep your smile looking youthful with implants.
- Last a Lifetime – Dental implants are not a 5-to-10-year solution. They are a “rest of your life” solution. With proper care and upkeep from Dr. Victoria Shook, your dental implants will outlast any other tooth replacement.
With top-quality dental implant restoration that is crafted specifically for you, we can give you the full smile you crave. Call Shook Dental Care at 310-982-6333 to schedule a consultation and find out whether implants are right for your smile.
We’ll Make Sure Your Dental Implants Procedure Goes Smoothly
Implants are replacement tooth roots that are gently placed into your jawbone. To make sure your implants are placed with precision and care, we’ll partner with a top oral surgeon we’ve worked with for over 10 years. From there, Dr. Shook will place the custom dental implant restoration that will make your smile whole again. Whether you are replacing individual teeth or getting a whole arch, Dr. Shook will work with a state-of-the-art lab to craft your new teeth, giving you the healthy, beautiful smile you deserve.
Replace One Tooth or Many Teeth With a Dental Implant Procedure
It doesn’t matter how many teeth you’ve lost; implants can fill your smile gaps. At Shook Dental Care, you can receive:
- A Dental Implant With a Crown – To replace one tooth, Dr. Shook will attach a dental crown to an implant.
- Dental Implants With a Bridge – If you’re getting a dental bridge, you can avoid the need to modify healthy teeth by anchoring it to implants.
- Implant Dentures – You can choose dentures that connect directly to implants via ball connectors or dentures that are attached to a sturdy bar atop your implants. Either way, your replacement teeth will stay securely in place.
- All-on-6 Dental Implants – With an All-on-6 dental implant solution, Dr. Shook can attach an entire arch of non-removable teeth to six implants. Unlike other full-mouth solutions that use just two or four implants, All-on-6 gives you superior stability and function.