- Smile Savings Plan to eliminate insurance hassles
- Free Invisalign & smile makeover consults
- Experienced dentist and team
It’s hard to be happy about your smile if issues like chips, stains, or crooked teeth are affecting its appearance. With cosmetic dentistry in San Pedro, you can get the smile you’ve always wanted.Dr. Victoria Shook on Cosmetic Dentistry at Shook Dental Care Read Transcript
Some of the cosmetic services that I provide in my office are veneers, bonded restorations, bleaching. I've had patients that come into my office where they've had teeth that have front teeth spaces in between, they're misshapes, they're too small. They don't need orthodontics because their bite is good just their teeth are a little misshaped. A really wonderful option for that is a cosmetic veneer and that can be, just, life-changing of what we can do with a few teeth in the front with some porcelain. In my office, I do a lot of prosthodontics, and that's a fancy word for I do a lot of dentures and partials. I do a lot of high-end dentures: aesthetics where we have these amazing prosthetic teeth these days with our technology that looks really good. When the light hits the prosthetic tooth, it looks really natural. That's the goal is to have a patient with a confident smile, even if they have all plastic teeth, that it gives them the confidence that it looks as natural as we can get it to look.
It’s easy to get your dream smile with:
- A dentist who has completed many hours of advanced training in cosmetic dental treatments
- A wide range of procedures, from veneers to gum reshaping, to correct virtually any cosmetic problem
- Free consultations for Invisalign and smile makeovers
- Technology like dental lasers and digital scanning so your treatments are always quick and comfortable
To get your smile transformation started, call Shook Dental Care at 310-982-6333.
Select the Right Cosmetic Dental Treatments for Your Smile
Dr. Victoria Shook is dedicated to making sure all her patients can find the cosmetic dentistry solutions they need for the smile they deserve. With her 20-plus years of experience and extensive training, Dr. Shook is proud to offer cosmetic services such as:
- Dental Veneers
- Teeth Whitening
- Teeth Contouring/Crown Lengthening
- Gum Reshaping/Gummy Smile Treatment
- Tooth Bonding
You can even combine treatments for a total smile makeover! No matter which treatments you receive, you can relax with amenities like warm towels and neck pillows. With our free Wi-Fi and charging stations for electronic devices, you’ll also find it easy to stay connected.
Cover Smile Flaws With Veneers or Dental Bonding
Both dental veneers and tooth bonding are great options for concealing smile problems such as chips, small cracks, gaps, discoloration, and misshapen teeth. With veneers, Dr. Shook will affix thin custom-made ceramic or porcelain “shells” to the front of your teeth. With bonding, she’ll carefully apply tooth-colored composite resin directly to your teeth. Either way, you’ll get a great-looking smile!
If staining is your primary problem, a professional teeth whitening treatment can brighten your smile. We’ll help determine which cosmetic dentistry procedure will give you the best results.
Minor Cosmetic Dental Procedures Can Make a Major Difference
Your smile may need only a subtle improvement to really shine. You may be interested in:
- Tooth Contouring – This quick cosmetic dental treatment improves the appearance of your teeth by changing their shape. Have a small chip that needs to be evened out? Tired of the tooth that’s slightly longer than the others? With teeth contouring, Dr. Shook can take care of those problems in a fast and painless way.
- Crown Lengthening – This procedure exposes more of the white part of your tooth. By gently adjusting the level of your gumline, we can lengthen the look of too-short teeth and make sure your smile looks terrific.
- Gum Reshaping – One of the most important aspects of a great-looking smile is a proper ratio of tooth to gum. If your gums dominate your smile, we can restore balance with a gummy smile treatment using a laser.