- Free consultations for smile makeovers
- Lots of cosmetic and restorative options
- Team who cares about your comfort
A smile makeover in San Pedro can transform a smile that suffers from multiple cosmetic dentistry issues. Solving your smile problems without a comprehensive plan can extend your treatment time, cost more, and produce results you’re not happy with. Dr. Victoria Shook and our friendly team take a whole-smile approach to your care.Smile Makeover Procedure in Shook Dental Care by Dr. Victoria Shook Read Transcript
Regarding smile makeovers in my practice, I'd start off with photos of the patient’s smile, and I talk to the patient, "What is bothering you about your smile?" Then, we go from there. I offer them options of treatment. Sometimes, just a few simple changes makes all the difference. Whether we reshape a tooth, whether we do a few veneers, whether we bleach the teeth, even doing some simple bondings can change things for a patient and give them the smile that they've always wanted.
Addressing all your problems with a single treatment plan allows us to:
- Ensure you get good value for your money
- Determine the most efficient way to remake your smile
- Transform your smile in a shorter amount of time
- Personalize your care with the solutions that will work best for you
Begin your smile transformation during a free consultation with Dr. Shook. To schedule one, call us today at 310-982-6333.
Find All the Cosmetic Dental Services You Need for Your Makeover
A dental makeover can include everything from Invisalign orthodontics to a laser-assisted gum reshaping treatment. During your consultation, Dr. Shook will discuss all your options and answer your questions. Your treatment options include:
- Invisalign – If you’re looking for a discreet way to straighten teeth, Invisalign fits the bill. You’ll wear clear aligners made of comfortable plastic instead of metal braces. The average treatment time for adult smiles is only 12 months!
- Dental Veneers – You’ll be amazed how great your smile can look after we apply these thin “shells” of toothlike material to your teeth to conceal imperfections.
- Tooth Bonding – This affordable treatment is another option for hiding smile flaws. It can usually be completed in a single visit to our office.
- Teeth Whitening – One of our three whitening options, a laser treatment to remove stains gives you a brighter smile in as little as 20 minutes.
- Teeth Contouring & Crown Lengthening – We can make minor changes to the shape of your teeth or, in a process called crown lengthening, reveal more of your tooth’s surface.
- Gum Reshaping/Gummy Smile Treatment – Our laser painlessly removes excess gum tissue to correct the look of an overly “gummy” smile.
Interested in a smile makeover in San Pedro? Call Shook Dental Care at 310-982-6333 to book a free dental makeover consultation.