Eating is supposed to be satisfying. Yet many people suffer from damaged teeth that prevent them from enjoying their meals. Our restorative dentistry services in San Pedro will have you back to the table in no time and help you eliminate problems chewing.Hard Time Chewing Solutions by Dr. Shook Read Transcript
If you're having a hard time chewing, I want you to come in, get a full exam by me. I want to know why. What's going on in your mouth that this is happening? Once we figure out what's going on and why you're having a hard time chewing, why it's uncomfortable, we'll go through the treatment options, different ways that we can fix your problem.
We offer restorative dental care for many issues that impact oral function. We can:
- Mend cracks and breaks in teeth
- Save teeth endangered by infection
- Repair cavities so you can chew in comfort
- Fill gaps in your smile left by missing teeth
Don’t suffer through another day of tooth pain. Call Shook Dental Care now at 310-982-6333 to schedule your appointment.
Fix Your Smile Problems With Restorative Dental Care
No matter what kind of dental damage you’ve suffered, Dr. Victoria Shook can generally repair it with a restorative dental treatment. Here are some common problems that our team can fix:
- Cracked Teeth – We can help you stabilize and protect a cracked tooth from further damage with dental veneers or a dental crown.
- Broken Teeth – Getting a broken tooth sealed is imperative if you hope to save it from a tooth extraction. Dr. Shook will place a beautiful dental crown to seal out bacteria and keep your tooth safe. This also lets you continue to use that tooth without pain.
- Decayed Teeth – Cavities are common, but that doesn’t make them any less serious. We’ll make sure the decay is cleared from the tooth and that the tooth is repaired with a natural-looking dental filling that will perfectly match your smile.
- Infected Teeth – If decay turns into an infection and is not removed, you can lose a tooth. Dr. Shook can perform a root canal to thoroughly clean out the infection and keep your tooth intact.
You also have multiple options for replacing missing teeth, including dental implants, dental bridges, and dentures.
If you’re tired of missing out on favorite foods, our restorative dentistry services in San Pedro can help. Call 310-982-6333 today to make an appointment.