You know you use your mouth a lot – but you probably don’t realize just how often until you’re experiencing dental pain. Emergency dental care in San Pedro will solve your dental problems and get you feeling better fast. With same-day emergency dental care for any patient who walks in our door, you can be confident knowing that your smile will recover.Treating Patients Who Are in Pain or Have Discomfort Read Transcript
If I have a patient that is in pain and discomfort, this is a very important patient for me. We don't want people to be in pain. That's a quality of life thing and we want them to immediately address that and take them out of pain. You come in, we find out what's wrong, what's going on, and we get you on the road to recovery and a happier tooth.
At Shook Dental Care, we’ll treat you with:
- Same-day appointments during business hours for all patients
- After-hours treatment for existing patients
- Restorative procedures to address the most common emergencies, from root canals to dental crowns
- Effective local anesthesia so you won’t feel any discomfort during treatment
Call our San Pedro, CA office right away at 310-982-6333 to get fast yet reliable emergency care from Dr. Victoria Shook.
Know When to See Us for Urgent Dental Care
You can’t plan for dental emergencies. Sometimes things just happen, and you need to get help fast. Here are a few instances that warrant an emergency trip to our office:
- Cracked Tooth – A crack puts your tooth at risk of breaking, and it can expose the inside of your tooth to bacteria. You can prevent either scenario by getting the care you need quickly.
- Broken Tooth – This is one of the most painful and dangerous injuries to a tooth. Dr. Shook can place a crown not only to allow the tooth to become usable again but also to keep it from becoming infected.
- Dislodged Tooth – The longer a knocked-out tooth stays out of your mouth, the less chance there is to save it. Bring your tooth to Dr. Shook as soon as you can to increase your tooth’s chances of survival. Handle it by the white part only, and gently put it back in the socket, if possible. If not, transport it in a container of milk or saliva.
- Infected Tooth (Toothache) – An oral infection puts not just your tooth but the rest of your mouth at risk. In fact, in some cases the infection can spread elsewhere. Make the smart choice – get in to Shook Dental Care ASAP.
If you are having dental pain or discomfort, call us NOW at 310-982-6333 for emergency dental care in San Pedro. We will start getting ready for your arrival so that we can eliminate your dental pain and do our best to keep your smile healthy as soon as you arrive.